Louise has extensive experience in Athlete Health and Wellbeing in High Performance Sport.
She has worked for both the Scottish and English Institutes of Sports as well as a number of
National Governing Bodies in the UK including Scottish Rugby, British Swimming and British
Diving and has attended Olympic Games, World Championships and Commonwealth Games.
She has worked with gold medallists from the Rio and Tokyo Olympic Games. She has also
worked for London Roar, at the International Swim League and Apex2100 International Ski
Academy in the Alps.
Her approach was to maximise athletic performance through the implementation of training
plans and strategies to minimise time loss to illness and injury.
Louise is a qualified physiotherapist, and then undertook a Masters in Medicine and Science
of Sport and Exercise. With her passion for health and performance has also obtained a Post
Graduate Certificate in Physical Activity for Health and a Lifestyle Medicine Diplomate.
Maximising performance by optimising lifestyle
Louise has expertise in sport further outlined by a variety of Non-Executive Leadership Roles
across a variety of Sports, including Triathlon and Snowsports, where she has written Talent
and Performance Pathway Strategys for athleteic development and progression within the
Race highlights :
- Scottish Munro ‘Bagger’.
- Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc ‘MCC’ – 2023
- UTMB > Transvulcania
- Glencoe Half Marathon
- Edinburgh Marathon
- Berlin Marathon
- Etape du Tour
Career Highlights :
- 2018 Commonwealth Games – Gold Coast, Team Scotland Medical Team
- 2016 Olympic Games – Rio, Team GB Marathon Swim Lead
- 2014 Commonwealth Games – Glasgow, Team Scotland Medical Team
- Lead Physiotherapist – Apex2100 International Ski Academy
- London Roar Swim Team, International Swim League
- Athlete Health Lead – British Diving
- Lead Physiotherapist – British Swimming Open Water Swimming
(World Cup, European and World Championships, Olympic Games)
- Lead Physiotherapist for Aquatics – Scottish Institute of Sport
- Scottish Rugby
(Physiotherapist – Border Reivers, U19s Men, 7’s Men, A-team Men’s)
- Consultancy role for Irish Diving,GB Hockey and Scottish Hockey.
Leadership roles :
- CEO Triathlon Scotland
- Non-Executive Director; GB Snowsport
- Chair; Snow Sport England
- Performance Director, Non-Executive Director, Triathlon Scotland